So have you guys missed me? Sorry that I have been a bit MIA over the last week – Real Life caught up, and frankly I have been in a little bit of a writing rut as well. Thanks to Peanuts for holding up the fort and bringing you guys all sorts of goodies while I have been away.🙂
So I have been bumming around in fandom and I cannot escape that there are all sorts of writing challenges and I thought that it would be cool to do one for C-novels as well. Of course, most places do 30 day challenges but frankly, I don’t think I can keep up with that kind of schedule. Therefore, what I am going to do is a monthly challenge, which may or may not be extended.
I couldn’t find a challenge meme that was suitable for C-novels. But I got pretty inspired by 30 Day Wuxia and Ancient Chinese Series Challenge so I adapted that for C-Novels.
The following is the first 15 themes/challenges that I plan to write about. There may be additions to the list in the future, as I get inspired. If anyone wants to do this with me, feel free – otherwise, just drop your two cents in the comment box and we can have a discussion on it. Also, let me know if you guys have any more ideas on expanding the list.😀
- Memory of your first C-novel or the C-novel that got you into the genre
- Favourite male character
- Favourite female character
- Most emotional scene
- Most romantic scene
- Favourite “imperial” C-novel
- Favourite Wuxia C-novel
- Favourite Modern C-novel
- Favourite Xianxia/Fantasy C-novel
- Favourite couple
- Favourite villain/anti-hero
- Favourite C-novel title
- If you could kill one character, who would you kill and why?
- If you could save one character from dying, who would you save and why?
- Which C-novel ending would you change?